The Natalie’s fam is a team of people who truly love this wild industry… an industry that’s not for the faint of heart. It’s hard work. It’s a grind. Weird hours. But it’s also flexible scheduling, mornings off, surrounded by creatives, great food, drinks, and music on the daily. It’s an environment where we include employees in every decision we make. We are family owned and operated and care about providing our employees with a wage they feel good about. A team of people who love and celebrate each other which lends to a work atmosphere built on mutual respect and accountability.
- Competitive Wages and Tips We offer competitive wages and a Nod 2 the Back program where customers can tip our line cooks.
- Medical and Dental Insurance We cover 100% of the medical premiums for you and your family for back of house employees working 30 or more hours/week. We cover 50% of the medical premiums and 100% of dental premiums for front of house working 30 or more hours/week.
- Perks Eat a Natalie’s meal every shift you work. 50% off for front of house, free for line cooks. Come to any of our shows for free with a plus one and receive 50% off your food and drinks for the evening.
- Holidays You’ll never work on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day. We celebrate our staff two times a year as well. We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure that most weeks everyone is getting 2 full days off per week.
- Cash Advance When unexpected expenses arise, team members who have worked here 6 months or longer, can access emergency cash loans with 0% interest.
- Be You We’ve never liked the idea of uniforms and want everyone to express themselves the way the want. Non-slips are a must, but the rest is up to you! Express yourself!
1 Full-time Line Cook/Prep Cook– Join our back of house team where you will be contributing to a food from scratch kitchen, freedom to create weekly specials and a high energy environment.
-Hourly pay and staff perks including food, drink, concert tickets, health care benefits, etc.
-Morning and Daytime hours available
-Organized with their schedule and communication, using staff apps including SLING and SLACK to stay in touch with management team